Choosing an adoption lawyer is a little different than choosing a lawyer for other things. At Graham Law Firm in…
Graham Law Firm offers secure video conferencing as an alternative to in-person office meetings
Divorce Mediators in Manassas
Divorce mediation is often considered preferable to litigation, offering a divorce resolution that aims to be peaceable, mutually-beneficial, and overall more cost and time-effective. The process values open communication by way of a neutral third party and can provide you with a more amicable means of dealing with a difficult situation.
At Graham Law Firm, PLLC our skilled attorneys offer comprehensive divorce mediation services in Manassas. We carry the experience, the knowledge, and the service needed to help you resolve your marriage both peacefully and satisfactorily for all parties involved.
Are you looking for divorce mediation lawyers in Manassas? Please feel free to contact the trusted attorneys at Graham Law Firm, PLLC online today, or reach us via phone at (703) 443-9360 to request your consultation.
Divorce Mediation Services in Manassas
Acting as an unbiased, neutral party, our attorneys can guide you through your divorce comfortably. As mediators, it is our goal to help facilitate open communication and help negotiate terms that suit you, your spouse, and your family most effectively and beneficially. We are experienced and skilled in serving a variety of needs in mediation, including:
- Divorce Mediation
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Child Custody Agreements
- Child Support Agreements
- Child Visitation Agreements
- Privately Held Business Division Mediation
- Privately Held Business Acquisition Mediation
- Spousal Support
- Marital Agreements
Why Choose Divorce Mediation?
Opting for mediation in lieu of litigation is a more advantageous process overall in most cases. Not only does it tend to be a more comfortable resolution to an already difficult situation, but it also provides many benefits:
- Cost-effective. Mediation tends to be far, far less costly a process–
- Typically a fraction of a litigation.
- Much faster. Mediation only takes as long as is needed, be it weeks or months.
- Confidentiality. The process of mediation, if no court intervention is needed, remains confidential.
- Better relations. Solving problems peacefully can help preserve relationships, and eases stress on the family as a whole.
- Mutually beneficial. Mediation seeks the outcome that best suits all parties, as agreed upon by both.
Contact Our Divorce Mediation Lawyers in Manassas, VA
Graham Law Firm, PLLC is your ally in finding the ideal outcome for your divorce process.
Contact us online to schedule a consultation for divorce mediation in Manassas.