In Virginia, you can obtain a no-fault divorce if you have been separated for a certain period of time –…
Graham Law Firm offers secure video conferencing as an alternative to in-person office meetings
Sterling, VA Divorce Lawyers
Graham Law Firm, PLLC’s Family Law Practice in Sterling
Unsure of how to handle being served divorce papers in Sterling? Have questions about equity or asset distribution? Want to address your child custody concerns? When you consult a Graham Law Firm, PLLC attorney, all of your questions can be answered and the divorce process can be outlined for you.
When facing a divorce, mediation, or settlement, Graham Law Firm, PLLC should be your first call. Our highly qualified attorneys are here to represent you in:
- Litigation—Taking legal action against your spouse and hiring separate lawyers
- Mediation—negotiating the divorce proceedings by an authorized third party (the mediator)
- Collaborative divorce—eliminating the need for litigation by working with your former spouse and any relevant parties to meet the needs of both parties and their children
Contact us at 703-443-9360 or fill out a contact form to schedule a divorce law consultation.
Award-Winning Divorce and Mediation Lawyers
At Graham Law Firm, PLLC we prioritize you and your children in divorce proceedings, striving to ensure that all parties involved are in the best situation possible. Outside organizations acknowledge our results, as exemplified by the following recognitions which have been awarded to the firm:
- Best Lawyers & Best Law Firms in America – News, 2011-12
- Top Divorce Lawyers – Washingtonian, 2009
- Most Respected Attorneys in The Commonwealth – Virginia Living, 2012
- Top Ten Leaders of Greater Washington – DC Matrimonial & Divorce Attorneys, 2012
- Mediation & Arbitration Services – Best of Leesburg Awards2012
Recognitions from news outlets and Virginia organizations show the thoughtful care that goes into each and every divorce proceeding that we undertake.
Over 20 Years of Divorce and Family Law Experience in Sterling
We use our experience to provide you with trusted, comprehensive divorce services in Northern Virginia. From litigation to mediation to child custody and military divorce, we provide the services you need.
Our divorce solutions and family law services in Sterling include:
- Divorce Litigation
- Divorce Mediation
- Collaborative Divorce
- Contested Divorce
- Uncontested Divorce
- Cruelty Divorce
- Desertion & Abandonment Divorce
- Military Divorce
- Equitable Distribution
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Child Support
- And more
Are these the services that you need? Contact us at 703-443-9360 for a consultation.
Why Hire Our Sterling, VA Lawyers?
We know there are many divorce lawyers available in Sterling. So, why should you choose Graham Law Firm over the rest? When you choose Graham Law, you’ll receive:
- Accomplished, award-winning divorce mediators and litigators
- Efficient and effective negotiators
- Specialized divorce attorneys focusing on domestic relations and family law
- A welcoming environment
Directions to Graham Law Firm
Divorce Lawyers & Family Law Attorneys in Sterling, VA
At Graham Law, you’ll have a trusted divorce attorney by your side when going through divorce proceedings to ensure the welfare of your family, your financial situation, and yourself. Our award-winning family law practice prides ourselves on our ability to find affordable and efficient solutions for your divorce needs. We not only provide a welcoming environment for you and your loved ones, but we aim to be professional, civil, and helpful throughout the entire divorce process.
If you live in Sterling, VA and are in need of an experienced and reliable divorce lawyer, give us a call. We’ll be happy to schedule a consultation and discuss all of your family law needs.