After the challenges of figuring out child custody and alimony payments, dividing assets is the next biggest difficulty of getting…
Top Divorce Law Firm in Ashburn, VA
Divorce marks a time of change that’s difficult for everyone involved. If you’re facing the prospect of an upcoming separation, you want to work with the top divorce law firm in Ashburn, Virginia to ensure a low-stress process and a smooth outcome for everyone.
At Graham Law Firm, PLLC, we work hard to earn your trust as one of the most lauded, experienced, and reputable family law attorneys in Northern Virginia. Consider what we bring to the table when you choose us as your advocate in your upcoming divorce proceedings.
Graham Law Firm is proud to have received several notable awards in recent years. Some of our recognitions include the following:
- Best Lawyers recognizes legal talent in American based entirely on a peer review process. In 2017, our firm received recognition as a whole, and the owner of Graham Law Firm, Cheryl Graham, received individual recognition as well.
- U.S. News ranked us among the Best Lawyers & Best Law Firms in America from 2010 thru 2017.
- We were named a Top Lawyer by Northern Virginia Magazine in 2015 and 2016.
- In 2015, we were honored with the Best of Leesburg Award in Mediation & Arbitration Services.
- Cheryl Graham received the award for Top Female Executive from the International Women’s Leader Association in 2015.
- We received a Best of Virginia award from Virginia Living in 2013.
- We earned the title of Most Respected Attorneys in The Commonwealth by Virginia Living in 2012.
- Cheryl Graham was named one of the Top Ten Leaders of Greater Washington, DC as a Matrimonial & Divorce Attorney in 2012.
- Cheryl Graham was listed as one of the Ten Leaders of Greater Washington, DC (Age 45 & Under) from 2007 thru 2011.
- We were named one of the Top Divorce Lawyers by The Washingtonian in 2009.
Graham Law Firm is owned and operated by Cheryl Graham, an undergraduate of George Mason University, who holds a Juris Doctorate from the Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law. Before opening her own law firm, Mrs. Graham was named partner at a prominent firm before age 35. She has practiced in Northern Virginia for the entirety of her career, focusing solely on domestic relations and family law. With such a focused area of practice, you can trust that Chreyl Graham brings an expansive knowledge of Virginia divorce law to your legal case.
Our other attorney, Jason Knoster is an undergraduate of the College of William and Mary, and he also holds a Juris Doctorate from West Virginia University College of Law. He leads every case with aggressive advocacy for his clients, representing their interests both inside and outside the courtroom. This strong compassion for his clients makes Mr. Knoster a valuable member of the Graham Law Firm team.
As a member of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals, Graham Law Firm has a reputation for attempting to resolve disputes before resorting to litigation. This mindset saves clients time and money and gives them more control over their future.
We also have a reputation for professionalism, thoughtfulness, and concern for our clients’ well-being from the moment they seek an initial consultation until the final paperwork is signed. We believe in civility and fairness in the courtroom, with a respectful attitude always at the forefront of everything we do.
Schedule a Consultation with Graham Law
Contact us online today to schedule a consultation, or to learn more about our legal services, feel free to reach us over the phone at (703) 687-6817.