A business can be considered a marital asset if it was acquired or started either before the marriage or during…
Graham Law Firm offers secure video conferencing as an alternative to in-person office meetings
Divorce Mediators in Vienna
Divorce mediation is often considered preferable to litigation, offering a divorce resolution that aims to be peaceable, mutually-beneficial, and overall more cost and time-effective. The process values open communication by way of a neutral third party, and can provide you with a more amicable means of dealing with a difficult situation.
At Graham Law Firm, PLLC our seasoned and skilled attorneys and mediation experts specialize in mediation services in Vienna. We carry the experience, the knowledge, and the award-winning service needed to help you resolve your marriage both peacefully, and satisfactorily for all parties involved.
Are you looking for mediation specialists in Vienna? Please feel free to contact the trusted attorneys at Graham Law Firm, PLLC online today, or reach us via phone at (703) 443-9360 to request your consultation.
Divorce Mediation Services in Vienna
Acting as an unbiased, neutral party, our attorneys and mediation specialists can guide you through your divorce comfortably. As mediators, it is our goal to help facilitate open communication and help negotiate terms that suit you, your spouse, and your family most effectively and beneficially. We are experienced and skilled in serving a variety of needs in mediation, including:
- Divorce Mediation
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Child Custody Agreements
- Child Support Agreements
- Child Visitation Agreements
- Privately Held Business Division Mediation
- Privately Held Business Acquisition Mediation
- Spousal Support
- Marital Agreements
Why Choose Divorce Mediation?
Opting for mediation in lieu of litigation is a far more advantageous process overall in most cases. Not only does it tend to be a more comfortable resolution to an already difficult situation, but it provides many benefits:
- Cost-effective. Mediation tends to be far, far less costly a process–
- Typically a fraction of a litigation.
- Much faster. Mediation only takes as long as is needed, be it weeks or months.
- Confidentiality. The process of mediation, if no court intervention is needed, remains confidential.
- Better relations. Solving problems peacefully can help preserve relationships, and eases stress on the family as a whole.
- Mutually beneficial. Mediation seeks the outcome that best suits all parties, as agreed upon by both.
Mediation Specialists in Northern Virginia
Graham Law Firm, PLLC is your ally in finding the ideal outcome for your divorce process. If you are dealing with the prospect of divorce in Vienna, please feel free to reach out to our award-winning attorneys online today, or feel free to call at any time.